Picture
The movie Monkey King Reloaded featured our original song "Memories"!

Here's a preview of this new animated feature called "Monkey King Reloaded" which features our original song "Memories"! This looks pretty cool! http://twitchfilm.com/2014/04/first-teaser-for-animated-film-monkey-king-reloaded.html

Comments

Ive been making a lot of modular origami lately and when i look through all the books i have an on the internet at the best models out there, Ive found it hard to find multiple pieces of paper of the same color when i buy paper. For instance in Tomoko Fuse's book origami unit essence many of her large models require 90+ pieces of paper. my question is where do you buy your paper and where could i find many pieces of paper of the same colour in a pack? thanks

04/07/2015 12:40am

When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes me cry You float like a feather In a beautiful world I wish I was special You're so very special But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.

04/07/2015 12:57am

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I'll set you apart

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you
create this website yourself or did you hire someone to doit for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to construct my own blogand would like to know where u got this from. thank you

09/24/2015 8:47pm

Kami adalah agen obat herbal yang menyediakan semua jenis produk obat herbal dari Green World Global dengan layanan terbaik.

09/27/2015 8:29pm

Pengobatan Nyeri Otot Dan Sendi yang kami tawarkan terbuat dari ekstrak kulit manggis serta daun sirsak yang telah teruji secara klinis mampu mengobati berbagai macam keluhan nyeri otot dan sendi secara aman tanpa efek samping, di jamin halal serta legal BPOM RI (POM TR. 142 680 331).

I am very pleased to be accepted in the Office or largest herbal medicine company in Tasikmalaya this, hopefully I can be successful here amin.

The fruit does not fall far from the tree. Therefore let us not far from our parents, because our parents very meritorious.

11/18/2015 10:49pm

People of present time are very fond of watching different kind of movies. There are so many movies that are available on internet. Some of them are based on different kind of documentaries. People are also making movies on animals now days.

very nice info.. thank's for approve.

01/22/2016 11:58pm

Mengeluh hanya membuatmu lemah, keluhan adalah aib, keluhan ciri seorang pengecut.. jika tak mampu jangan kau paksakan. Leave it and take another chance..

02/12/2016 8:22pm

May I simply just say what a relief to find somebody that actually knows what they are discussing on the internet. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people ought to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you certainly possess the gift.

03/25/2016 3:35am

My companion and he pushes clear staggering extent selahattin I’m discouraged about republicans Halocel need to utilize that then I acquired Albany natty gritty analyses wander from desirous and hold up to see these hues astonishing it's additional long today with a duplicate will welcome on the screen.

04/15/2016 5:20am

Kung fu panda was better than the monkey

05/27/2016 12:04am

Yes I see in the movie Monkey King which Reloaded featured original song "Memories". This movie get great response for the fans who like these type of music as well as movies.

07/12/2016 12:17am

I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this.

09/19/2016 11:02am

Our song is - we are the champions my friend))

09/29/2016 10:29pm

I see in the film Goof Master which Reloaded presented unique songs "Memories". This film get great reaction for the lovers who like these kind of songs as well as films.

10/26/2016 9:32am

Monkey king get a great collection of top songs that is sing by top singers. They also have a great combination of music and videos that add attraction for more.

06/12/2017 2:47am

Freedom Apk is for every Android and Smart Phone user who will mostly like to play Games very often to enjoy their free time